Document Edit Notification
When performing a task that saves the project you are notified if an item within another task is currently being edited.
Tasks that will cause the notification to appear include:
- Creating a new specification.
- Opening, closing or creating a project.
- Opening, closing or creating a group.
The message displays the name of the item under edit and the task it can be found in.
- Click Yes to save and close the open document and proceed with the specification.
- Click No to continue with the specification without saving and closing the open document.
- Click Cancel to abort the new specification.
All items currently in edit mode will be listed.
Welcome to DriveWorks Solo 11 What's New