This section details fixes to existing DriveWorks functionality
in service pack 6.
- Fixed issue with driving instances caused by file names
that contained '-' characters. This model generation report
displayed the message 'Input string was not in a correct format' in
- Improved reporting of operations carried out on drawings.
- Fixed issue when renaming a control that only changes the case
of the letters used in the control name.
- Fixed issue when renaming captured annotation text to use a
- Fixed issue with a warning that 'The name is already in use'
being displayed inappropriately, caused when captured annotation
text has been selected.
- Fixed issue with annotations linked to a top level assembly not
- Fixed issue with intermittent SOLIDWORKS prompt to save models,
primarily when in-context relationships are present or when
saving a drawing.
- Fixed issue with option group item not selecting first
item when the option groups selected item is no longer in the
list of selectable items, and when the 'Selected Item Removed
Behavior' property is set to 'SelectFirst'
- Fixed resizing issues encountered in the SOLIDWORKS task pane
on some x64 systems.
- Fixed issue when
pasting variables where the pasted names had leading or
- Fixed issue with cell
contents merging when Microsoft Excel data is pasted into a table
that has quotes (") in the cell value.
- Fixed issue that allowed
carriage return values to be entered into text boxes when the
multi-line property was set to false.
- Fixed issue that caused stack
overflow exceptions for list controls when the selected item
override rule returns a value that is not selectable from the
- Improved reporting for parts
now detail if driven features have been suppressed, unsuppressed or
- Fixed issue caused by a control font size that could
inadvertently be omitted. The font size is now set to the default
font size for the dialog.
- Improved behavior for the Release process dialog being
displayed during model generation.
- Improved Model Generation when driving Instances - If
instance driving fails, subsequent driving operations now operate
on the correct instance.
- Fixed issue using filtering feature in the model screen of
- Fixed issue with DriveWorks Solo project templates selection
dialog not displaying available templates correctly.