This section details all fixes to existing functionality and
minor improvements to usability.
- Fixed intermittent crashes when creating a project.
- Fixed crash caused by driving feature parameters in an assembly
when using On Demand (Preview) model generation.
- Fixed issue with illumination properties being driven
through the DWColor custom property.
- Performance improvements, especially on project loading with
- Improved behavior when right clicking on an unselected
control (previously displayed the context menu
- Fixed issue that caused a crash when form controls are cut
- Improved handling in rule search when a component cannot be
- Row and column limits removed when importing Excel Data
- Fixed issue with Picture Box that caused a crash
when changing to design mode when no picture is active in the
- Improved behavior for the Rules Builder when using undo after
pressing the clear button. Now clear can be undone.
- Fixed issue that prevented Picture Boxes from being less
than 8 pixels in height. Can now be 1x1 pixel.
- Fixed an issue that lost the rule driving the size of a
form control when the rule evaluates to a negative number
- Corrected message for Error Result property for form controls
that refer to Form Messages (which are reserved for Pro)