DriveWorks 19 SP0 delivers brand new features and enhancements, in the following areas:
Usability & UX
Focused visual updates and enhancements add further functionality across DriveWorks.
- New Function - DateTimeSpan Returns a table of information representing the time interval between two Date Time values.
- Overload parameters, added to the following functions, to allow for leading or trailing whitespaces for text strings.
- Condition parameters, within functions, ignore leading or trailing whitespaces for text strings.
- Help and Support links, displayed from Windows Programs and Features, use https protocol.
- Application License Activation checks the public IP address to overcome managed DNS networks.
- Installation updates .NET Framework to version 4.8, Operating System Components.
- Underlying database is now SQLite, Projects created in previous version are automatically backed up when converted. See DriveWorks Project Upgrades (V19) for extension and location information.
- The Comments tab, in the Rule Builder, allows horizontal scrolling when comments extend beyond the available window space.
- Rule Builder uses WPF technology, overcoming rendering issues and allowing the following improvements:
- Selection and expansion state of the following views are retained when the view is refreshed or returned to:
- Form Design View - Controls Tree
- Rules Builder - Variables Tab Tree
- Model Rules View - Components Tree
- Security updates for the FlexNet Publisher, used for licensing, applied.
New and updated features to utilize the full potential of design automation in DriveWorks
- New Advanced Feature Parameters: