The captured assembly structure section enables you to choose
the subassemblies and parts, which belong to a captured assembly,
which should also be captured.
If you have
a large assembly structure, you can use the search box to filter
double click on a part or assembly in the tree to open it in
suppressed or lightweight components will be shown in dark gray.
Because they are not loaded into memory, DriveWorks Solo can't
access any information about them or their children.
To capture a model, simply check the box next to it in the
To remove an existing model:
- From the DriveWorks Capture Assistant select Captured Assembly Structure
- Right Click the component to be uncaptured
- Select Uncapture Children
The warning message below will be displayed:
Select the following from the message:
- Cancel - to cancel the uncapture
- Yes - to uncapture the component and remove all captured information from the group
- No - to uncapture the component but preserve all captured information in the group
Preserving all captured information allows a model to be recaptured and have all captured information restored.
This allows, for example, a sub-assembly to be removed from an assembly and recaptured outside of the existing assembly structure.
uncapture a model, and it or any of its children are not
used elsewhere, and then save your project - the action
cannot be undone. Furthermore, if you have already created any
rules for the uncaptured model, then they will be lost. Before
uncapturing a model, you may wish to make a copy of your