Enabling the DriveWorks Solo Add-ins in SOLIDWORKS
The DriveWorks Solo Add-in in SOLIDWORKS should be activated during the installation of DriveWorks. If the Add-in is not loaded it can be turned on by:
- Open SOLIDWORKS and from the Menu bar click Tools> Add-ins.
- From the Add-ins dialog scroll down to the section Partner Gold Add-ins.
- Select the DriveWork Solo Add-in from the list.
Note, there are two options available for each add-in:
- Active Add-in - Makes the Add-in active in the current session of SOLIDWORKS.
- Start Up - Will load the Add-in on each start up of SOLIDWORKS.
Once the DriveWorks Solo Add-in is loaded the DriveWorks Solo tab is available from the SOLIDWORKS Task Pane.
If the SOLIDWORKS Task Pane is not active:
- Open SOLIDWORKS and right click in the Menu bar.
- From the right click Command Manager menu select Task Pane.
- The Task Pane will appear on the right hand side of the graphics window.
- The DriveWorks Solo icon is displayed on the DriveWorks tab (see the image above). Select this to bring the tab to the front and begin using DriveWorks Solo.