This section details all enhancements and fixes that have
been included in service pack 4 of DriveWorks Solo
Filtering added to the dimensions and features tab of the
Helix feature definition and support added. See
Warning added to Rules builder UI to indicate when
character limit is reached.
- Fix for drawings that contain component references across
different levels in an assembly.
- Fix for drawings that contain duplicate annotation
- Work around for issue with certain file formats failing to
- SOLIDWORKS Integration - New icon for unknown feature.
- Fix for On Demand replacing a component in two or more distinct
sub-assemblies with the same component
- Safely handled the scenario where an uncaptured sheet is
deleted from a drawing which had views captured
- Disable delete button when appropriate in Annotation Positions
- Work around for sketch of a Structural Member becoming
visible after changing its profile path
- Handled exceptions that occur during model generation
- Better handling of problems during model generation
- Simple Table -Scrollbar behavior improvement
- Tables grid view now support keyboard shortcuts
- move active cell with the enter and tab keys
- Ctrl + A to select all
- Shift + arrow keys now multi-select
- PageUp and PageDown - Vertical scroll
- Fix for creation of something from a template when file
path includes & symbol.
- Improved support for pasting data from Microsoft Excel
- Mutli-selecting form controls now merges common values in the
property grid correctly (displays as blank)
- Ampersand can now be seen on form controls such as labels
- RulesBuilder - Set the comment text box to have a vertical
scroll bar when required
- New Project Wizard - Now adds created projects to the recent
- Clicking top left cell of a simple table grid now highlights
the entire range
- The default property on a check box is now correctly set.
- In a simple table pressing a key other than alpha-numeric
allows cell edit.
- Prevented context menu item "Set column Width" from appearing
when selecting a row
- Captured instances now show red when the instance has been
removed from the actual model - allowing un-capture of
- Change to generation report entry when scale values are not
- Removed "Select Children" and "Deselect Children" from the
context menus when not applicable
- Reporting improvements for drawing values.
- Reliability fixes when multiple .NET applications are added
- Fixed issues relating to the DriveWorks add-in in SOLIDWORKS
- Fix for relative html files being loaded into a picture box
- Fixed issues when capturing/un-capturing components that are
already captured elsewhere in the group
- Added help link support in rules builder
- Fix for multiple dummies in an assembly being driven to the
same part using OnDemand
- Added ability to un-capture a child component and promote it to
- Instances now show components tab in Rules Builder.
- Linking to help file topics implemented throughout
- Fix for eDrawing HTML export
- Personal details can now be sent with report as well as a user
written summary. Email link also fixed.
- Protected memory problems that occurs in SOLIDWORKS are now
reported using DriveWorks reporting mechanism