This section details all fixes to existing functionality and
minor improvements to usability.
DriveWorks Solo Project Designer
- Fixed Model Rules sorting list. Original item order is now
restored when column filtering is set to none.
- Fixed an issue with DriveWorks Solo activation where any
mistakes entered in the activation code field would not allow
- Fixed an issue that caused SOLIDWORKS to crash when the
DriveWorks Solo add-in was unloaded.
- Fixed an issue that caused Rules Insight to not appear after
using a hyphen in the rules builder.
- More consistent display of rules that evaluate to #Value.
Previously this could be displayed as -214... in different
- Fixed issue that caused Form Navigation Decision rules that use
inline OR or AND to not be retained.
- Fixed issue with Clear Selection being allowed on Combo Boxes
that were set to false.
- Fixed issue with list function corrupting a list box
control if referenced to a DWLookup table.
- Improved consistency for naming of pasted controls. Controls
that are pasted are now all named with a numeric suffix
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when using of the
- Fixed an issue with an error message appearing when launching
DriveWorks Solo from the Start Menu> Solo Launcher.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when using empty arguments
- Fixed an issue that caused empty strings in list controls when
dynamically changing the list data coming from a table
- Fixed issue where two arguments in IF functions crashed
the rules builder
- Fix for the use of TEXT(0.9, "?/?") where fractions were not
working when the numerator is the first character in the format
- The replacement models list is now sortable in the SOLIDWORKS
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash in SOLIDWORKS when opening a
captured drawing, where the drawing has two views with the same
- Fixed issue with scroll bars disappearing when jumping back to
a user form that requires them in the SOLIDWORKS task pane.
- Fixed an issue in switching configurations which changes the
number of components in an assembly
- Fixed issue with the suppressing of patterns. Patterns are now
driven separately from other features so we can rebuild the model
when the seed component changes.
- Improved reporting for sheet scale where value is not